This page contains information on the BCA National policies and procedures that will affect you as you carry out your study with the Academy of Sport. If you have any questions, please contact us or speak to your trainer or program coordinator.
Student Course Guide
Download a copy of our 2018 Student Course Guide.
Students are provided with a printed copy of our Student Handbook at orientation but an online copy is available on our website.
Higher Education Pathways
We have a number of credit transfer agreements with Australian higher education providers that offer pathways for our diploma and advanced diploma graduates to pursue university degrees.
For more information about training pathways, please download our University Articulation document.
BCA National's Policies
- BCAP0001 Access and Equity
- BCAP0005 Complaints and Appeals Policy
- BCAF0103 Formal Complaint Form
- BCAP0017 RPL Policy
- BCAP0076 Direct Credit Transfer Policy
- BCAP0008 Refund Policy
- BCAP0011 General Misconduct and Harassment Policy
- BCAP0090 Academic Misconduct Policy
- BCAP0091 Course Progress and Attendance Policy
- BCAP0093 Changes to Registered Providers Ownership or Management Policy & Procedure
- BCAP0095 Deferral Suspension and Cancellation Policy
- BCAF0054 Withdrawal Form
- BCAF0085 Special Circumstances Application Form
- P0015 Student Initiated Withdrawal
- P0017 Formal Complaint Process
- P0018 Student Academic Appeal
- P0046 BCA Initiated Student Withdrawal - VSL & Online
- P0066 Entry and Enrolment of VSL
- Statement of Tuition Assurance (2017)
- Statement of Tuition Assurance (2018)
- Schedule of Fees for 2018 (domestic courses)
- Unit of Study Guide (for Diploma and Advanced Diploma Courses)
- BCAP002 Document Records Management Policy
All information held and managed by BCA National is governed by our internal policies and processes. If you have any questions regarding information management, communications you may have received regarding your course or would like more information regarding any of our policies or procedures please contact your course coordinator or contact us.